Gutentor is a WordPress Page Building Gutenberg Blocks collections with unlimited possibilities to design a webpage. Building professional elegant websites using the new WordPress editor Gutenberg with very ease and with no absolute codes is what Gutentor is designed for. A page builder experience that brings advanced capabilities and graceful design never seen before on any Page Builder. Work with any theme, create any design.
Gutentor extends Gutenberg editor with a large variety of beautiful blocks which can be later switched to build and design your best web pages with some clicks. This makes creating and designing content even more flexible. It minimizes the limitations of any page builder and adds unlimited possibilities so that a user can build any simple to complex WordPress website using the Gutenberg editor. It has been developed with all necessary customization features for blocks to achieve any possible layout and design of web-page content with Gutenberg block editor. Gutentor makes designing any type of web page just as simple as a matter of a few clicks and drag and drop.
Gutentor is a lightweight WordPress plugin, it is optimized for performance. Internal or External CSS files for dynamic CSS is introduced for more optimization.
WHAT’S NEW ON GUTENTOR
- Complete Webpage building blocks with all necessary features
- Optimized and Faster site load
- SEO friendly
- One-click Demo Templates Library for ready-made templates and blocks
- Faster Designing Experience
- Extremely simple, without adding rows/columns, just adding blocks is sufficient to make a beautiful website
- Repeater field to create items inside blocks with drag and drop reorder, edit, delete options
- Highly customizable row/columns options available for creative designers
- Advanced options on each block including HTML Tag, Background, Border, Box-shadow, Margin-Padding, Svg shape divider and built-in animations
- Block Template module on each block, Single block multiple design Template
- Individual elements full styling options
- Device specific responsive controls
- Advanced Typography Options which includes all available google fonts and systems fonts
- Video background Options
- Highly Optimized, Performance focused
- Inline, Internal or External CSS files for dynamic CSS
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND FOR PAGE SPEED
Gutentor just does not help you to create your site more beautiful and quickly but it made your page speed much faster. Here are some technical reasons behind it.
- Develop keeping in mind for Page Speed.
- Gutentor creates a single minified CSS file for only used Gutentor blocks in the editor, for normal to advanced landing pages it is less than 50kb, for a simple page design 20kb or even less.
- Unnecessary resources CSS/JS never loaded on your page.
- Full control to choose which resources to load or not.
- Proper utilization of transients API.
- Dynamic content loading whenever needed.
- Google fonts load only if it is being used and unique font family/weight with a single request.
- In build Optimization options on Gutentor Global Options.
- Compatible with Optimization/Cache Plugins.
Gutentor elements are conceptualized to use inside the Gutentor Modules but of course, you can use them anywhere on your editor. Gutentor elements are a small unit of Gutenberg blocks with all set of designing options, combining gutentor elements you can move up to the elegant blocks, sections and full page.
3.2.5 – 2022-11-28
- Added: Accessibility – Module tab and accordions
- Updated: Element Pricing label
- Updated: Category Gutentor Widgets to lower priority
- Fixed: Post type => Product: price element
- Fixed: Advance Post type =>Product: filter
- Fixed: Post (Type) Carousel block
- Fixed: EDD: Button design issue at frontend
3.2.4 – 2022-08-03
- Updated: Some Gutentor block in FSE template parts
- Updated: Dynamic CSS on inner blocks FSE template parts
- Fixed: Import button on FSE template change
- Fixed: Single item icon button on FSE template
- Fixed: Favorite Button on Templateberg
- Fixed: Sticky Options
3.2.3 – 2022-06-22
- Added: Collapsed by Default
- Added: FSE Editor Compatibility
- Updated: FSE Editor Font Family
- Updated: FSE Editor Dynamic CSS Support
- Fixed: FSE current post id on Advanced Post Type
- Fixed: Module : Gallery > Popup > Icon > Position > Custom Dynamic CSS
- Fixed: Js error in the Gutentor Settings page
3.2.2 – 2022-06-10
- Fixed: Unnecessary comma removed
- Fixed: Some missing color issue
3.2.1 – 2022-06-09
- Added: WP Query support with ‘IN’, ‘NOT IN’, ‘AND’, ‘EXISTS’ and ‘NOT EXISTS’ for Taxonomy Terms
- Added: Width and Height properties on image
- Added: Enable/Disable Responsive Menu on Advanced Post Type
- Added: Placeholder text on Image element
- Added: License information
- Fixed: No Tags in Advanced Post (Type) Block in Front-End
- Fixed: Duplex Post (Type) , image link
- Fixed: Category term 2 and product categories
- Fixed: ids setting not show in backend
- Fixed: Post Type Read More button text visible on editing but not on site
- Fixed: Term Category Features Block error on selecting none.
- Fixed: Icon missing on Icon Picker.
- Fixed: CSS on FSE Template Parts
- Fixed: Resources Load on some cases
- Updated: Social Links Widget
- Updated: Tags with separator
- Updated: EDD and WooCommerce default image on frontend
- Updated: Gallery Module Message
- Updated: Divider: Height limited value
- Updated: Advanced Text Position
- Updated: Advanced > Block Shape > SVG options > Custom issue : correct html
- Updated: Gutentor loading unused scripts
- Updated: Some editor design
3.2.0 – 2022-02-11
- Fixed: Importing some templates
- Fixed: Some blocks not working inside tabs
- Updated: Animation on FSE templates
- Updated: Global settings some minor design
- Updated: Content alignment on some modules