FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED – MULTI LINKS
TITLE: Strategic Command: American Civil War
DEVELOPER: Fury Software
PUBLISHER: Slitherine Ltd.
RELEASE DATE: Jul 14, 2022
GENRE: Strategy, Turn-Based
FILE SIZE: 928 MB (File Compressed)
If you like this game, BUY IT to support the software developers!
For the first time in the series’ history, Strategic Command will be taking you to the 19th century battlefields of the American Civil War. In this turn-based strategy game, you will control the armies, research, production and diplomatic policy of either the Union or the Confederacy during a time of great innovation and dramatic battles. Your decisions will determine whether the United States leaves this conflict as one nation or two.
What are your orders, Mr President?
6 campaigns covering the Civil War from first shot to last:
- 1861 Blue and Gray
- 1861 Manassas to Appomattox
- 1862 Scott’s Great Snake
- 1862 Trent War (Alternate History: What if the UK recognized the Confederacy?)
- 1863 Lee Rides North
- 1864 Make Georgia Howl
Download – Mirror1 – Mirror2 – Mirror3 – Mirror4
• The game is updated to version 1.06.00
• GOG Database: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1825087693
Note: Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Installing Any Game
1. Download & Extract release (WinRAR or 7zip)
2. Run “setup_strategic_command_american_civil_war_1.06.00_(62100).exe” to install the game
3. Run all “setup_strategic_command_american_civil_war_-_wars_in_the_americas_1.06.00_(62100).exe” to install the DLC
Some games need to perform the following steps, to avoid problems when running the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
OS: Windows 10
Processor: 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 8MB video memory
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card