Download Monitor provides an interface for uploading and managing downloadable files (including support for multiple versions), inserting download links into posts, logging downloads and selling downloads!
- Add, edit and remove downloads from a familiar WP interface; Your downloads are just like posts.
- Sell your downloads from within your WordPress website!
- 100% Gutenberg compatible, including a new Download Monitor Download Block. Type /download to use it!
- Quick-add panel for adding downloads / files whilst editing posts.
- Add multiple file versions to your downloads each with their own data like download count and file links.
- Define alternative links (mirrors) per download version.
- Categorize, tag, or add other meta to your downloads.
- Display download links on the frontend using shortcodes.
- Change the way download links get displayed via template files.
- Track downloads counts and log user download attempts.
- Member only downloads, requires users to be logged in to download your files.
- Customisable endpoints for showing pretty download links.
Download Monitor has been featured on the websites of some of the most popular and leading businesses in the WordPress ecosystem, such as WPBeginner, Pagely, Jilt, WP Fusion & Kinsta.
4.7.71 – 05.01.2022
Fixed: Reports page not working
4.7.70 – 12.12.2022
Fixed: Aditional CSS classes for gutenberg blocks
Changed: Removed test paymant gateway as PayPal gateway already has a test solution
Changed: De-prioritize the “DLM Protect file” buttin in Media Library single view
Added: Quick copy download link in admin Downloads table
Fixed: Reports download date not being displayed correctly based on time zone
Fixed: Dashboard widget bugged if manual downloads are removed with filter
4.7.60 – 05.12.2022
Fix: No access logs as redirect
Added: Action hook for extensions to hook on Reports page
Added: Order top downloads by title
Fix: No access logging still present
4.7.54 – 30.11.2022
Fix: Incompatibility with WPML for translated downloads
4.7.53 – 25.11.2022
Fix: Readlink error
4.7.52 – 23.11.2022
Fix: Security fix
4.7.51 – 22.11.2022
Fix: Bug on reports when Download deleted
4.7.5 – 22.11.2022
Fix: Installed extensions error – missing class
4.7.4 – 21.11.2022
Fix: Sorting by download count did not take into consideration the post meta
Fix: Reports Downloads CPT retrieval
Fix: Storing IP setting not working
Fix: Visual indicator for buttons and non-content headers
Changed: Reports display dates are now based on the Date Format and Time Format settings
Added: Option to set category in the Downloads list widget
Fixed: Exclude multiple tags in [downloads] shortcode
Change: Set cookies “secure” flag based on server configuration
Fixed: Bedrock installations redirect to file bug
Fixed: Conflict between WPML and Download CPT REST APIs
Fixed: Incompatiblity with WPML when languages added as parameter
Fixed: Safari compatibility for filenames
Changed: Upsell system for plugins page
Added: Popup for no-access message
Added: Option to display the “No access” message in a popup( modal )
Fixed: Redirect to file when from uploads / uploadsis a symlink
4.7.3 – 1.11.2022
Fixed: Reports not working when cache is set
Fixed: Security update regarding directory traversal
Fixed: Admin Downloads list order by title
Fixed: Fallback for links that use the XHR triggering classes
Fixed: Cannot modify headers error when setting cookie
Changed: Media Library – restored default view and kept filter for Download Monitor used files
Fixed: Media Library visual indicator for Download Monitor protected files
Changed: Reconsider the Download’s post meta for download count, priorly used as main download count info
Fixed: Warning when trying to read current screen
Fixed: Count downloads when the reports/logs are disabled